Getting caught up and back in the swing of things — slowly but surely — so what better way than to listen to the most recent episode of The Poker Beat?
- The pre-markup hearing in DC with Annie Duke
- Make-up of the 2010 November Nine
- The value, if any, of poker agents — and how the WSOP accommodates them during the main event
- BJ’s philosophical non-dilemma over coverage of Matt Affleck’s emotional bustout *
- The difference between poker media and poker journalism
- The Year of Mizrachi and the accidental WTF? of the current WSOP Player of the Year scoring system
- Annette Obrestad’s B- performance
- The 3-headed Monster of Team WSOP without @JeffreyPollack
- WSOP numbers and final table times
* great explanation, BJ. But question … Is there any discernable line where the “field of play” in poker begins, and ends?
Other episode-relevant links:
Next ep coming tomorrow. Play along in the PokerRoad forums.