- Go to www.ESPN3.com to check if have access to the stream (this can be done by checking any of the live events that happen to be running at that time).
- If you do not have access check the www.espn.go.com/espn3/affList to see if you can find one in your area that a friend may have. Most universities and libraries have access, Once you find somewhere to go head over and log onto ESPN3 with your computer (you may have to choose your, or in this case your friends, provider from the list).
- Verify that you can then watch a live event.
- Create an ESPN.com account (it is free) if you do not already have one and make sure you are logged in.
- Click on the â€œRemote Accessâ€ link (located on the top bar next to watch now). This syncs your account to remember you are able to watch ESPN3 events.
This syncs your account to remember you are able to watch ESPN3 events.Â Now that you have completed those easy steps you can head home and wait forÂ the coverage to begin. Then just log back into your ESPN.comÂ account and start up ESPN3. If you are unable to access the event right away thenÂ click on the â€œRemote Accessâ€ link again and things should start up.