Poker tournament coverage is often on the cutting edge with regular use of new media technologies — falling somewhere behind porn and still ahead of the mainstream — and today the Vine app seems to be all the rage … or at least will have been for about 6 seconds.
I’m not sure yet if these video snippets are the next Instagram, the next Draw Something, or video Pinterest … but whatever it is, there’s more and more #WSOP on Vine by the day (despite WSOP/ESPN no-video policies that are like sooo 2011-12). It seems early adopters are still trying to figure out what exactly makes for a good, um, vine, but view these moving squares all together (and turn on the volume for some) and you’ll get a sense of the WSOPatchwork — as seen in quick video loops of chip porn, hallway meet-n-greets, WSOP worker vids, tableside commentary from a world-class DJ, and even a marriage proposal that, well, er … see for yourself … over and over and over and over again, until you’re done forever …
- WSOP wonderland
- Wow factor?
- Jeff Madsen swinging on Vine
- Good luck, friends
- Chillin’ at the Rio
- Real-money registration
- Early round chip movement
- Poker media readying for work
- Dealer break room
- Lance Bradley at the WSOP
- Carnivale cruising
- Bryan Micon represents
- What’s Gaelle doing with her hand?
- WSOP tabling
- Father’s Day vapors
- Daily Deepstack buyin
- Big One says what?
- Creep mode?
- Everybody might love Ray Romano, but Brad Garret is all over Vine this WSOP
- Lasts longer bet in play
- Side action
- WSOPool party
- Wait, is this different from the other Gaelle Baumann shot?
- Hallway rub-a-dub
- Steve Aoki spinnin’ the pokers
- Bagged and tagged
- Cocktails! The final table zombie
- LOL the return of online poker
- Casino carpets and WSOP footpaths at the Rio
- Open-face Chinese kinda money
- Chick flicks
- Wait, is Bovada even allowed in the country?
- Ultimate Poker reminding people of good-times connection with the UFC
- Pathetic marriage proposal or botched Jack Effel photo bomb?
- WSOP degen ball
- Bad beat stories minimized
(via Wicked Chops)