The Wsop is coming, the wsop is coming!

by , Apr 17, 2007 | 9:51 pm

I was setting up Pokerati on Myspace today (helping Dan out with his pink shirt to-do list) and I came across these fun videos that may put you in the mood for the upcoming 2007 World Series of Poker! – Dan, insert the stupid cheerleader pix.

Poker Rap

And this one gives me warm fuzzies. I think it may have been done by Lisa Wheeler of CardPlayer.

2006 WSOP

8 Comments to “The Wsop is coming, the wsop is coming!”

1. Ed

ah ha! so it was you! had a hard time putting dan on the “know how” to set something like that up. 🙂

Ed

Michele, ask and ye shall receive … because that’s how we roll sometimes.

And by the way … wow, the things you learn on Myspace!

For example, I just discovered that Anjela Brunson is Todd’s wife, not Doyle’s daughter, as I think I may have previously identified her. Oops.

Pretend Myspace comment:

Hey Fresh Princess! I’m going to the World Series, too! Kewl! What are you going to wear?

5. Fresh Princess

1. Ed, of course it was me, I’m the 5th coolest at Pokerati.
    2. I’m asking Pokerati to back my in the Bellagio 25k Main event this weekend.
    3. Yes, Angela Brunson is the wife of Todd.
    4. I will be wearing my new super cool Pokerati Baseball Jersey that says Fresh Princess on the back. Call Terry when you wake.

6. Ed

Michele, you may be the 5th Coolest here but I would have to put you at #1 for the hottest. Dan is a close second.

Ed

7. Dantana

I tried to leave a comment on Pokerati’s myspace page but instead got the following:

Error: You must be someone’s friend to make comments about them.

Kinda funny, no?

8. Fresh Princess

Thanks Ed. I’m sure the other fellows will be hurt (but not Brian Fellows (snl joke)).

Dantana
    You’re simply not a friend. Perhaps you need to seek counseling.