Dan is a Delinquent

by , May 1, 2007 | 1:37 am

A new Beyond the Table is on the player to your right. Dan normally tells you about this but he has been busy at the Playgirl boy Mansion and playing high stakes poker in L.A. The third segment is hilarious, but unfortunately fortunately, not much poker content. Let us know what you think of the show and Dan’s inability to keep you up to date.

15 Comments to “Dan is a Delinquent”

ALT HED: Tom Doesn’t Read

Check out: New Episode of Beyond the Table (April 28, 2007)

By the way, I’d also like to encourage any of you who have something / anything / nothing to say about the show — in general or about any particular episode — to leave an audio comment by simply clicking the button below.

3. Karridy

I left an audio comment. You deleted it.

Oops. I just deleted one of my own. Sorry about that. Still trying to figure out this technology stuff.

How to:

OK, never mind. Sorry again … I had to disable audio comments for now, as they seemed to be frigging up the main database. I guess we’re not quite ready for that yet. The readers are better off just listening to BTT anyways.

7. Donkey Bomber

Alt Hed,

Dan is an Idiot. If you are going to rip on someone make sure you don’t screw up incessantly and immediately afterward.

8. Jimmy

Hey Dan,
    I’m a fan of the radio show, but the last few episodes have had little content about poker.

While I still laughed my ass off about the “touching cotton” statement, can we get some more hand analysis, strategy, bad beats, poker drama, etc…

you know…”touching poker”, if you will

9. Bundas

well the show is called BEYOND the table!

10. Adam Lewis

HEY DONKEY BOY, GO TO ANOTHER BLOG! If you wish to chastise someone, do it on your own site you intellectual pion, because i found your little quip to be nonsensical and inarticulate. i personally enjoy the offhand content of Beyond the Table because it touches on things that go beyond the table. one more thing donkey boy, if you’re going to rip on someone, make sure you’ve actually contributed something to the poker world before you go cuttin’ someone down who is trying their best to give you a medium whereby you can read about, discuss, and observe what is going on in the poker world you obviously care so much about.

11. Donkey Bomber

Adam,

Evidently you don’t understand that Dan and I are very good friends who enjoy ribbing each other every chance we get. Dan, I’m sorry if I’ve offended you, and I proclaim my love for you and your little Asian man that you live with.

And one more thing. Unless you think I have a mass about 270 times that of an electron, I’m not a pion.

We are like the Gabe Kaplan and AJ Benza of podcasting.

13. Adam Lewis

yeah, uhhh… fresh princess, who happens to be my sister-in-law just pointed that out to me. i knew dan was her friend and i obviously don’t know what im talking about. i’m an idiot and i apologize

14. Donkey Bomber

Adam, now that we’ve beaten you into submission, welcome aboard. Now, you too, can make fun of Dan.

I would love for you to teach my wife the phrase you used, “I’m an idiot and I apologize”. Our marriage would be so much stronger.

15. Fresh Princess

Whoooo needs a group hug?