Batfaces in V-town

by , Mar 7, 2008 | 2:24 pm

After being snowed in at DFW for a night, a contingent of Batfaces is en route to Vegas — presenting the biggest threat to my bankroll since setting up camp in the Valley. A lot of these guys and other friends/sisters have wanted to know how I am doing out here in cards/women. Here is the answer, for Dec 30-Mar 7:

brchart.jpg

6 Comments to “Batfaces in V-town”

1. Ron

Ummm….what do the lines mean? Is blue better than green?

Right, that is kinda for you to figure out.

Blue directly affects green, but green does not necessarily affect blue. Or does it? That’s what I am trying to figure out.

3. Short-Stacked Shamus

Good Lord, man. You realize yr operating in both realms at many times the usual number of standard deviations.

Might wanna pick yrself up some Dramamine or sumpin’.

4. Alicia

Now are these women the free kind or the purchased variety?

Alicia, though we could have a philosophical debate about Gonz Theory #3 (“All women are whores”) you should know I am far too cheap to pay for the pooty … I have, however, admittedly met a handful of “working women” here. Perhaps i should be sharing more of the wisdom they spreadin’?

Shamus, believe it or not, this has hardly been a roller coaster … it’s not as up-and-down as it looks. or at least not discomfortingly so. You don’t see the dramatic slides from 6 months or a year ago. Perhaps that’s because I haven’t gotten up high enough to fall very far.

6. Anonymous Asshole

If one of those “series” were women the +/- 500 would somehow indicate Dan had gone to Vegas to become a jiggalo 🙂 I don’t think Pokerati generates enough $$$ for him to sleep/pay for 500 women!