Pokerdoodle: The Tiger Woods of Poker

by , Mar 20, 2008 | 9:30 am

Tiger Woods

10 Comments to “Pokerdoodle: The Tiger Woods of Poker”

1. confused

Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupiddddddddd…..ish? My drunken Denny’s napkins doodles are better than this.

2. son of sue

Why keep doing this to us, Dan? First we had Karridy posting about his office pranks and now this? Why?

where is karridy, by the way?

Karridy is living in a dungeon, like my Sue.

You know, just occurred to me, “Son of Sue” takes on a different meaning these days …

Wanna see some really funny comics (sadly, not directly about poker) … check out Garfield minus Garfield:

Who would have guessed that when you remove Garfield from the Garfield comic strips, the result is an even better comic about schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and the empty desperation of modern life? Friends, meet Jon Arbuckle. Let’s laugh and learn with him on a journey deep into the tortured mind of an isolated young everyman as he fights a losing battle against loneliness in a quiet American suburb.

5. Gabe

I guess maybe the domain poker”doodle” is misleading. I didn’t buy pokerblowyourfreakingmindwithadailypaintingofmodernpokerart because it didn’t have the same ring to it.
    And Dan. Garfield minus Garfield is hilarious, but I suppose taking one character out of something someone else produced is probably a little easier than coming up with an actual new cartoon every day.
    I bet some of the readers here would love if I take one or all the characters out of my doodles.
    LOL
    Gabe

6. Ed

yeah i was thinking of trying to make a site…Pokerdoodle minus Doodle.

7. Gabe

Ed.
    I like your style.
    Brilliant.

Nice, Ed. Biggest comment LOL of the year for me. :)) You should start drawing more comics.

9. Ed

i dunno dan. with some of the asshats that visit here and comment i don’t think i could take the nonconstructive criticism.

10. Gabe

Ed, I’d say go for it. I’d expect some royalties though, since I’ve copyrighted the white space around my doodles as well as the doodle itself.
    Gabe