Commerce Guaranteed Million Dollar Tournament Day 1c Update

by , Jul 23, 2010 | 8:42 am

Thursday afternoon brought a field of 596 players for the Commerce Casino’s $335 Million Dollar Guarantee Tournament. So far there has been a total of 1,688 entries into the tournament, with 3,509 entries needed to meet the $1,000,000 guarantee. The day 1c leader is Linh Le with 224,500 in chips. Notables among the final 27 moving on to Sunday include WPT winners Danny Nguyen (140,000), and Nam Le (109,000). Those who picked up some cash, along with another chance to play on Sunday include Eric Hershler and Minh Nguyen. You can find the full results for day 1c here.

9 Comments to “Commerce Guaranteed Million Dollar Tournament Day 1c Update”

know how many have been re-entries?

I need to ask Matt Savage about that. Taking a brief look at the results, it doesn’t appear anyone has more than one cash at this time.

yeah, see what he says. i’m even more curious how many have tried 2 and 3 times regardless of cashing.

4. SCOTT DIAMOND

Dan got your email cannot log in my password is no good and when I ask to fix it it does not send me an email. It shows website as the fallen heroes one here when I leave a comment.

Anyway I know a few people who have bought in two times already. The satellites their running are different then normal. instead of giving lammers their giving entries so in the 40.00 sats its winner take all no chops.

Commerce has the best satellite system I have ever seen and hundreds of players get into the events because of them. they are running 12-13 hours a day right now.

I am anxious to see the number of entrants today as they still need almost 1700 players the next 2 days to break even.

deputy, not sure if you are aware, but you are a high-maintenance commentor, lol! i have removed what we discussed completely from the system on our end, and now it keeps showing up more! i blame you. 🙂

my rec for the future is to try and have fewer fallouts to avoid these troubles.

6. johnny

Hate to say it but it looks like Commerce is going to miss another guarantee.

7. SCOTT DIAMOND

721 today.This gives them 2,409 players over the past 4 days. If my math is right they need 3,334 total to make the guarantee.Tomorrow they will need 925 players. I think that is reachable here in LA on Saturday.

They need more than 3334, since $285 goes into the prize pool.

9. SCOTT DIAMOND

Oh…Thanks Kev I was doing the math with 300.00 since it was a $335.00 buy in so 15.00 for dealers and 35.00 for the house?