2007 WSOP Ladies Event (and then some)

by , May 16, 2007 | 9:53 pm

For the past few months, Pauly (TaoPoker) and I have been discussing the possibility of a sweet WSOP prop bet. We haven’t ironed out the details yet but it would involve Dan dressing in drag to register for the Ladies Event at the WSOP. Known in the Amazon Room for his pink shirt and girly glasses, he should have no problem getting a seat, no?

Joe Sebok is fond of WSOP costumes maybe he will join in the action…

16 Comments to “2007 WSOP Ladies Event (and then some)”

So weak.

Been done before.

2. Pauly

You’re already trying to skirt the issue.

3. drizztdj

Possibly this year’s “keno crayon” youtube favorite prop bet?

I think a thong needs to be involved too.

4. Fresh Princess

Dan, maybe you are trying to “skirt” the issue (nice pun Pauly) but judging by these comments I see a positive EV for you.

1. Phil Gordon could give you tips
    2. This has never been done at the WSOP (readers feel free to correct)
    3. A thong throws some spice to the mix

5. terry lewis

i think a slut stamp would be nice with the thong.perhaps a little tribal with flowers?

6. Kajagugu

You would need to get him a fake ID. I might be wrong, but I think they card you when you register? You could always say you are a “Lady”.

7. Ed

“slut stamp”

hmmm…i think tramp stamp has always rolled off the tongue better.

I saw Dan’s. It is an arrow pointing down with some scripty text saying “Enter Here”.

Ed

Terry, I already wear thongs at the WSOP (is that so wrong?). but let’s get down to it … forget stamps … a prop bet where the loser has to get a barbed-wire tattoo around his bicep … now we’re talking real value.

9. Karridy

A tramp stamp would be great, but the best part would be the rectangular shaved clearing of creeping ass hair that would be required to see such a tatoo on our hairy friend.

10. Fresh Princess

Ouch!

***creeping ass hair***

you know, though Michele may not be one of them, there are some ladies out there who find that sexy. granted, they tend to exhibit the same trait themselves, but still …

12. TBR

Which reminds me, Dan won some award for having the hairiest ass on campus while at Northwestern (he’s too modest to mention it). Sadly, he failed to parlay that into a spread in Playgirl’s ‘Hairy Men of the Big Ten’.

13. Fresh Princess

Danimal,
    You wear thongs at the WSOP or you look to photograph women wearing them?

Funny, TBR, I started to type it — I was back-to-back champion in ’91 and ’92 — but then I thought better of clinging to those glory days and sharing the prowess of my hairy ass with the world.

Michele, yes, you should watch your back. Pokerati’s cameras will be everywhere.

And ooh, that reminds me Fresh Princess, we need to talk about our plans for the WSOP ladies room!

16. Pokerati | Texas hold’em blog » Blog Archive » Eating crow sandwich …board

[…] inspired by a recent Fresh Princess post, BeyondTheTable’s new producer, Sit-n-Go Steve, and I decided to settle our long running fued […]